Friday, April 4, 2014

READING AND PRISM GLASSES

Reading Was Horrible and Now Incredible!

It was horrible because I wanted to read but I couldn’t. I read the same line and or word twice. I couldn’t do homework without getting up about every 5 minutes because I couldn’t focus, my eyes would hurt and it took me 2 or more hours to do a page of my homework that my teacher gave me. I was also put into 2 reading classes one in 3rd grade and one in 6th grade because my teachers thought I couldn’t comprehend. Now that I have my new glasses it is so incredible because I can pick up a book, sit down and read it and understand what I just read. I read more than I ever used to. It is a breeze to do my homework and I can do it in 45 minutes or less and it is easier to focus. Thank you so much, Dr. Debby, for making school seem easier.
- M. P., 11 year old male


For more information on how to read better and feel better go to  www.vsofm

Your never to young to see about your eyes. See what is really bothering you.

No comments:

Post a Comment