Wednesday, April 16, 2014

READING PROBLEMS BUT DON'T KNOW WHY?

Are you having trouble with reading and don't know why. Maybe your problem is your eyes. Thats what happened to the story below.

Struggling With Concentration

Concentration was always a struggle for me in school. I am 16 years old. I would always lose my focus after about thirty minutes of working. I did not have any symptoms such as headaches or dizziness, so I assumed I was a slower learner. Once in a while I would lose my place in a book, or read the same line multiple times. With a corrected prescription by Dr. Debby, I have noticed my concentration level rise at school and see clearer. Thank you for helping me see a world of difference.
- B. P., 16 year old male

Maybe you just need the right eye exam and a special pair of glasses. Go to www.vsofm.com for other amazeing stories and some answeres.
All the best, Yolanda




No comments:

Post a Comment