Monday, August 4, 2014

ALL IN THE FAMILY


Neck is now tolerable thanks to Dr. Scott.

How has your week been?
 Of course, I am out there trying to tell people their Agoraphobia is caused by their eyes. You would think this would be easy right? Wrong! I visit a lot of support groups and blogs in hope I can connect with that one person who is ready for this simple news.

It took me forty years to find this truth so I must be patient. I have such a hard time seeing people miserable and not living life to the fullest. I missed out so much in life that if I can do anything to help anyone else that would make up for some of that loss.

Please remember it runs in family's. It is definitely inherited.
Have you ever found your self looking up to the sky and finding your head just wanted to go up? I have heard the term falling into the sky. That is a big part of the symptoms of Hyperphoria.

I found this article and will insert it here:

Vertical DeviationsPresentation Transcript

  • 1. Vertical Deviations
  • 2. Hyperphoria Hyperphoria is a latent deviation of one eye upwards In hypophoria the deviation is downwards and as hypophoria of one can be regarded as hyperphoria of the other The term hypophoria is not generally used and the convention is to refer to whichever is the hyperphoric eye.  
  • Maybe that isn't so understandable but that is what is happening.
That is all for now hoping to hear from you and remember THE EYES HAVE IT!

Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment