Tuesday, August 19, 2014

MIGRAINES CAUSED BY YOUR EYES

Who would have thought that the chronic migraines I was experiencing was due to vision! I had believed that watching my feet while walking, not seeing well when looking to the side, and walking a bit crooked was normal until I began using my new prism glasses! My son says this is the explain of why I did not see his car in the garage when I backed into it. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical before my first appointment with Dr. Debby and she spent much of her Saturday morning with me on the phone helping me discuss if I was truly suffering from vision issues. My biggest concern now is what would I do if I broke my prism glasses, not something I want to experience so I plan to purchase a backup pair soon!
Could this be you? Take the test on the right and see if it could apply to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment