Thursday, August 29, 2013

ON A SEROTONIN HUNT


 My neck  pain persists will have to go to the chiropractor until my appointment in Michigan.

Went to the block party last Sat. We had a good time. Met a lot of new people and they were very nice. The big thing was I went. Happy with myself because I did that.

What do you think of the chemical imbalance in the brain theory for our agoraphobia? This was brought up in a conversation today and it really got me to thinking. They say that it somehow interferes with the serotonin levels.

This was what I was told and read forty years ago. I found out of course this wasn't true. Have you ever had your serotonin levels checked? I never did. Yours truly is  going on a big search to see what this is all about. I will get back to you with my findings. I have a feeling it is just as bogus as everything else we have been told about agoraphobia.

Will talk to you soon. Remember it's in the eyes.

Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment