Monday, March 17, 2014

MY SON AND HIS WIFE

Hi everyone,
Thought I would tell you the story of my son and his wife. My son has always had trouble in school and with life in general. The only book he ever read through was my book. He has a hard time keeping a job and drinks and does recreational drugs. Because Hyperphoria is in our family I always wondered if that is what the problem is with him. So I talked him into going to see Dr. Debbie. Since then he has been opening up more and more about his problems. His biggest is anxiety. I certainly can identify with that.

His wife also has many many problems and is on a lot of medication. While talking to her one day I noticed that one eye was definitely higher than the other. So I also talked her into going to see Dr. Debbie. Their appointment will be the first part of April. I am more nervous about it than them. It is about a six hour ride from here and I am just hoping they can make it. I know they will need more than one appointment but I am anxious to see how many diopters  off their eyes are. Say a little prayer that they will make it o.k..


Talk to you later.

Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment