Wednesday, March 19, 2014

TEA, ME AND MY CAR

I have accepted an invitation to tea on Fri. night about 7is. Now here is my delima. My husband has been retired for about 20 years, we go everywhere together. Even though my symptoms are really gone and I have been desensitized enough to hit the world with people in it I still get anxiety about striking out on my own. For so many years there wasn't even such a thought. If I had no one to go with I didn't go. But now with my symptom free life my mind still tells me I can't do it without a lot of distress. I still haven't figured a way to shut him down. My husband has even offered to drive me to the tea. But as a self professed symptom free agoraphobic I can't allow that. My plan is to get into the car I rarely drive and go. Wish me luck. I do plan on having a 1/2 of a 0.5 mg xanax. The drive will be about 3 miles. How much trouble can I get into in that short distance?

Remember if you haven't done so already take the Hyperphoria test on the left. And leave me a comment about anything. I love hearing from you.

Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment